Sunday, February 2, 2020

Mariah Carey feat. Boyz II Men & Aaliyah - One Sweet Day (At Your Best You Are Love) (S.I.R. Remix) (Version 2020) [Kobe Bryant Tribute]

"Mariah Carey feat. Boyz II Men & Aaliyah - One Sweet Day (At Your Best You Are Love) (S.I.R. Remix) (Version 2020)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFVBAHd8bWU


Never in a thousand years would I have thought this mashup would be my comeback song for 2020. After I took a break from creating mashups on a regular basis in late 2018, I finally made the decision to return in early 2020 with brandnew music for y'all at the end of 2019. When I learned about the tragic death of Kobe Bryant, his daughter Gianna and seven other of their friends last week, I knew I had to create something special as a tribute to them since I've always been a huge basketball fan. I hope you'll like the track and its accompanying music video and will always remember Kobe when listening to it.
Kobe forever. Rest in power.


Acapellas: "One Sweet Day" by Mariah Carey feat. Boyz II Men and "At Your Best (You Are Love)" by Aaliyah
Instrumental: "At Your Best (You Are Love)" by Aaliyah


DOWNLOAD: 



Disclaimer
All mixes linked to on this site are created for entertainment, and as demonstration of mixing and production techniques only. The copyright for the individual tracks used remains with the artist. If you like the mixes I have created, please buy the original songs and support the artists. If you are a representative of either the artist or the publishing company and would like the tracks removed, please contact me directly and I will take the tracks offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment