Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lady Gaga vs. Stromae - LoveGame (Come on, Let's Dance) (S.I.R. Remix)

"Lady Gaga vs. Stromae - LoveGame (Come on, Let's Dance) (S.I.R. Remix)"


Acapella: "LoveGame" by Lady Gaga
Instrumental: "Alors en Danse" by Stromae


DOWNLOAD: https://sowndhaus.audio/index.php?a=track&id=4316


Disclaimer
All mixes linked to on this site are created for entertainment, and as demonstration of mixing and production techniques only. The copyright for the individual tracks used remains with the artist. If you like the mixes I have created, please buy the original songs and support the artists. If you are a representative of either the artist or the publishing company and would like the tracks removed, please contact me directly and I will take the tracks offline.
S.I.R. Dj Submitted - Added 03/25/10 LoveGame (Come on, Let's Dance) (Lady GaGa vs. Stromae) Download Forum Link

..
  • Currently 3.53/5
Rating: 3.5/5 (32 votes cast)
Stix Review By: Dj Not - I

Pros:
This mash-up lays the well-known vocals of an international superstar (Lady GaGa) over the instrumental of a current European hit by rapper/producer Stromae of Belgium. The result is a dancefloor-ready stomper likely to appeal to global jet-setters, even if they claim that distinction only virtually. It's quite decent, but I imagine it's better enjoyed when you're off your rocker in a random dodgy Eurodisco.
Cons:
Though technically in key, this is not entirely convincing to my ears. Pitching the intrumental so low muddies the low range and attenuates the mild clash between Stromae's de-tuned synth horns and the vox. And the 'mental fails to accomodate GaGa's chord changes: She shifts up and down, but the 'mental keeps pounding out the same riff - fine in the orignal, but monotonous here.
Tips:
If there's one thing I learned from mashing GaGa, it's "Respect her chord changes," which can make a single GaGa mash-up stand out from literally hundreds of others. Plus, it's always better to find combos that need no re-pitching at all. I dig your style, but this is not your best work.

























No comments:

Post a Comment